Sell or Redesign?
This is a great opportunity to turn your old jewelry into cash OR repurpose your stones for a piece you'll actually wear.
Jewelry is often sentimental, and you're bound to end up with some pieces that are meaningful, but not so wearable. Maybe you've inherited a piece, and you love it because of where it came from, but its just not your style.
That's where a redesign comes in! When you repurpose your stones into a new piece, you can preserve all of the sentimentality of the original piece while creating something that you can actually wear and appreciate.
Now is a great time to start a repurposing project (particularly if you've been hoarding some chunky 80's pieces!) because you will get the best trade in value for the gold setting! We can remove your stones to re-set into one of our settings or a custom piece, or you can save them for a future project.
What we're looking for:
We are offering on solid karat gold pieces. We can remove your stones so that they can be repurposed for a new piece or if you would like to sell as a finished piece, we can offer on the stones as well (natural diamonds only).
A few guidelines:
We are only buying solid karat gold. At this time we are not making offers on silver, any other base metals, gold plated jewelry, or gold filled jewelry. We are also not making offers for gold teeth.
How it works
Please note, if you would like a general estimate pre-shipment, please provide a photo, gram weight, and gold karat.
1. Fill out the form below to schedule an appointment to sell in person or request a shipping label.
2. If you have opted to ship, we will provide a priority mail label free of charge. For larger lots or higher value pieces, insured shipping labels are available for $25 purchase. If your sale comes out to over $1000 and you accept the offer, we will credit the $25 back to you.
3. Upon receipt, your gold will be tested with an X-ray tester to confirm the exact gold content. We will then make an offer based on the gold contained. Any offers can be itemized per piece.
4. If you accept the offer, payouts can be made out via check/zelle/ach payment or applied as a credit to a purchase or custom project.
5. If you do not accept the offer, we will ship your piece back to you