ANTIQUE PIN PENDANT DIAMOND PEARL PLATINUM 18k GOLD 1.65c VICTORIAN OLD MINE CUT
Why we love it:
Crafted in France during the Victorian era, this antique pin/pendant is a fantastic find with a classic and elegant design! Striking in size and featuring a gorgeous collection of old mine cut diamonds, this pin is both stunningly beautiful and meaningfully historied!
- Original antique, circa 1885-1905
- Rare French antique
- 0.40ct old European cut center diamond with beautiful white color and excellent VS clarity
- Side diamonds add another 1.25 carats
- All nicely white, and almost all are completely eye clean. The few inclusions are visible only under close inspection
- Gorgeous and charming old mine cuts!
- Lustrous cultured pearls
- Crafted in solid 18k yellow gold topped with platinum
- Beautifully crafted and very well preserved
4.5 inches in length
Features a pin back but can be converted to a pendant on request