VINTAGE SAPPHIRE DIAMOND SNAKE RING PLATINUM EDWARD PETRI MID CENTURY COCKTAIL
Why we love it:
This gorgeous diamond and sapphire ring has a unique and eye catching look featuring a bright blue sapphire and 0.65ct of glittering diamonds in a curling, snake-like design. Signed by designer Edward Petri, this vintage ring is excellent in quality and unique in design!
- Original vintage from the Mid Century
- Signed by Edward Petri - a jeweler who opened his business during the Art Deco era and was well respected for his high quality and well crafted pieces
- The 1.26ct sapphire is a gorgeous, very bright cornflower blue color
- The side diamonds total 0.65ct and are very high quality with grades of G-H VS
- Handcrafted platinum setting.
- Overall a high quality piece!
12.8mm across (north-south) and 6.0mm from the finger to the top of the setting.