ART DECO PENDANT FILIGREE DIAMOND SAPPHIRE WHITE GOLD NECKLACE VINTAGE ENGRAVED
Why we love it:
Crafted in the 1930s-1940s, this vintage pendant is a fantastic find with an iconic, Art Deco design, a grillering diamond center and sapphire accents! Finished with intricate filigree and milgrain details hand perfected in solid 14k white gold, this pendant is historied and utterly unique!
- Original vintage
- Bright white and eye clean center diamond
- Calibre cut sapphire accents
- Solid 14k white gold setting
- Masterful craftsmanship with fine filigree and engraved details
2.1 inches x 0.6 inch.
- The bail is positioned so that the pendant hangs north south. The pendant can be converted to hang east west on request.
- Sapphires are likely synthetic as this was common practice at the time.